Power SupplyNETSURE IPE
The NetSure IPE Series is ideal for use in network edge applications including 5G, DAS, and multi-dwelling units (MDUs).
Rapid deployment outdoors is easy since the unit is hardened and does not require a separate housing for protection against the elements.
- Request a Quote
• The NetSure IPE series high-efficiency R48-1000C rectifier is designed for applications with low power requirements, such as small cells and remote radio heads (RRHs).
• Fanless cooling eliminates maintenance and results in silent operation, enabling deployment in public areas.
• IP55 rated models accept either AC or DC input and can be used in a variety of applications such as remote powering with a centralized battery plant.
• Modules can be connected in parallel for higher load capacity.
• IP65 rated models accept AC input and are designed for outdoor applications in harsh environments.
• Connections to these units are made through quick-connect connectors.
• Simply mount the R48-1000C module indoors or outdoors and connect to your local power source.
• Both models accommodate several different -48 VDC distribution options and offer relay output for remote alarms.
How Can We Help You?