• Micro compact size means more room for revenue-generating equipment
• World-leading power density
• Modular telecom-grade rectifiers
• Front access 19”/515mm ETSI design for ease of installation
• High-reliability means less cost of maintenance
• Full remote monitoring available means less site visits and less cost
• Easily customized and configured to suit each customer’s individual needs
• AC voltage measurement
- Request a Quote
These microCOMPACT systems are configured using Enatel’s state-of-the-art high-frequency switch-mode rectifier modules and intelligent network capable controllers.
They include built-in DC load and battery distribution and can be configured to meet a wide range of customer requirements for access power solutions.
Modules are New Zealand-made to guarantee design, manufacture and process integrity.
Our robust, proven conversion topology utilizes only the highest specification components.
We offer a range of solutions for applications from small standalone systems
(for applications like access nodes) to medium sized systems
(for radio base stations or mobile networks) to larger systems
(for central office power applications).
How Can We Help You?