• World-leading power density
• Fully featured telecom-grade rectifiers
• Network monitoring available
• Modular 19” design for ease of installation
• Rear access
• More room for revenue-generating equipment
• High-reliability means less cost of maintenance
• Full remote monitoring available results in decreased OPEX
- Request a Quote
These ultraCOMPACT systems are configured using Enatel’s state-of-the-art high-frequency switch-mode rectifier modules and intelligent network capable controllers.
They include built-in DC load and battery distribution and can be configured to meet a wide range of customer requirements for access power solutions.
Modules are New Zealand-made to guarantee design, manufacture and process integrity.
Our robust, proven conversion topology utilizes only the highest specification components.
We offer a range of solutions for applications from small standalone systems
(for applications like access nodes) to medium sized systems
(for radio base stations or mobile networks) to larger systems
(for central office power applications).
How Can We Help You?